Sunday, September 5, 2010

Don't ever change

My amazing brother bear Anna picked up a copy of the "don't ever change/Jack the ripper" 7" on blue from derranged and a copy of the 2nd pressing of the demo 7" on Transparent Purple courtesy of thirty days of night records, while in Resist We managed to score "don't ever change/Jack the ripper" and the demo repress both on black. I can't wait to get my copies of "songs for the burning lovers" on 12"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

*sorry for the shitty ass pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry man! I did up until a week ago! I held onto it for so long and didn't want to part with it, but I ended up giving it to my friend Anna she really deserved to own the spare copy more than I did. I loved the idea of having two copies so much hahaha.

    ReplyDelete