Sunday, September 5, 2010

Noble savages

My amazing friend Anna surprised me with this from the Merch table when we were at the Newie show of the recent Extortion/sex wizard/Iexist Tour with Taipan supporting of course.
(I really don't know how to thank you enough! Every single post coming up minus one is because of my brother bear! I really appreciate so much you amazing human <3)
and what a bargain it was comprising of the 2007 Demo, the S/T 7" The recent sonic luggage:Vol 1 Tape, live tracks and two new tracks off the "ten day dawn" 7" coming out very soon. so out of that I didn't have the demo, live tracks and the two new songs so $5 is an Absolutely bargain. Artwork courtesy of Rohan Harrison of Extortion, Aids, Halo of knifes the collapse fame of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment