Monday, April 12, 2010

there is only death. all paths lead to nothing.

Two new records in my hands this week from my good friend steve who does a really good distro with some really great deals and some really great and rare pressings usually direct from the actual label. At the moment he is running the distro through his band the exiled's myspace the 7" and 12" can be found here and here go support a really good dude!! And pick up some great bargains.

These are two splits I have wanted for awhile now. But for someone reason or another I haven't grabbed them. First up is the disfear/doomriders split 7" that came out on deathwish in 2008.on the a beer/ice cream mix pressing both are amazing bands especially swedens disfear who's riffs make me smile so much!

I actually really badly want a copy of disfear's latest full length "live the storm" and have for quite awhile but haven't come across a cheap copy as of yet. So if you are or know someone selling a copy for a good price get at me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Next up is the acrid/bombs of death split 7" on black. first coming out on no idea records in 1997. I have absolutely no idea what pressing this because no idea did something like six pressings of the record and I think like 3-4 are black. not to get a copy of "sea of shit"!! enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've seen tons of distros selling sea of shit for just a few dollars.

    Also that Disfear/Doomriders 7" rips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you frank :D I will be sure to check that out!! fuck yeah dude!!

    ReplyDelete