Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sniffing petrol

next up is sydney's Taipan Im a big fan of this band and was glad to pick up a copy of the new tape "sonic luggage: volume 1" limited to 50. after missing out on the adlays of autummn tour. two of my fellow blogger's have already posted about this but hey I gotta have something to post about right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I find this here funny because I have actually had these songs of this tape so for a while by accident. when I was asking fellow BGO users if anyone had a Rip of the first 7" because I wanted to listen to it elsewhere besides my turntable.someone on BGO linked me to what was supposed to be a Rip of the 7" but ended up being the songs which would make this tape. anway the point Im making is that I really noticed the sound quality difference between the 7" and this tape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment