Wednesday, April 7, 2010

pissed off


Blogger you let me down. for some reason Blogger didnt tell me that there was new posts on the burning love Blog and I was starting wondering why there had been no new updates regards upcoming releases. and not a word from the derranged or BL myspace pages No I had no clue that the demo repress 7" or that the pre orders for dont ever change 7" were up. or that the "songs for the burning lovers" full length is now called "miserable sound" and that the title track from said LP is on myspace. it really pays to look. Pisssssed off mate!!!!

*EDIT I feel like an Idiot after Re-reading this for some reason I read a post Wrong and thought the full length Title was changed to "Miserable sound" which obviously was not the case. Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment