Tuesday, April 6, 2010

now cross your heart and wash these sheets

finally some more records to post about. Thank you so much to craigos for being so patient. As I have said previously Go check out his label/distro and buy some stuff. A very reliable and cool dude with some sick releases on the way that I very much look forward to.

I grabbed the 2nd press of cursed "the last session" 7" on red and pink. And I must say im liking the 2nd press colors a lot better. A nice clean red and pink. Comparing to the first pressings which where very murky sorts of colors. The other difference is instead the cover now being a silver and black cover instead of black and white. It looks really nice but it didn't seem to translate for me through my eyes and lens as well the first pressing cover.

That's one thing im really trying to teach my self with my photography. One of the things I haven't learnt completely and still lack sometimes is the ablity to know what to do with different changes. In some ways I have mastered it well in teams of colors and contrast and in others Im way off like certain lighting etc I never use the auto side of my camera I do and have always used the manual for me personally I consider the auto side cheating with a DSLR so everything is always trial and error and im always constantly teaching myself.I have had my camera for 2 years now and still haven't learnt even half of what I can do.this time around im rather disappointed with my photos this time around compared to last time where I was actually quite impressed.

As I have said previously and as you most probably can tell is that writing is most defintely not my forte. So I always try and give my best with my photos even if that means try and trying again. Which is why a lot of the time I may of the get the records a week previous and in that time im trying to get the best shots I can. I really hope to do my best to make this blog an interesting one. And I really want to update it more. Anway enough of my rambling enjoy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment