Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crushing in my dreams

I absolutely love Mind eraser unfortunately besides this split the only thing I own on wax from the band is "concious/unconcious" I know! I don't even have my favorite "glacial reign" or "cave" the shame! ( if anyone wants to sell me anything ME I don't have especially "glacial reign" on 12" for a good cheap price hit me up.) so anyway I was stoked to pick this up at Resist. I can't wait for the "brutal supremacy 2x7" and hopefully sometime soon a new full length, I haven't heard anything though. I'm new to Slang only really getting into them to be honest since I heard about this split coming out, and I'm really digging them. On a side note I love the Artwork, I really enjoyed the photography side of things with this split( even if they are shitty pictures on my part.) standard black, no idea about pressing info.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


* Note, I have nine new posts behind this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment